Eduk8 Worldwide design and manufacture award winning educational products, providing a first class service to our customers. We are looking for a self-driven & diligent Office Administrator/Bookkeeper to cover all finance functions of the company.
We are looking for an experienced individual for our Low Prudhoe based office. The successful candidate is someone who can plan, prioritise and schedule tasks effectively. The candidate will also be required to use their initiative and manage their time efficiently.
It is imperative that you are comfortable and confident with working independently with a flexible, adaptable approach. It is necessary for you have a polite friendly manner with a track record of excellent communication skills.
This is a varied and challenging role. Typical duties will include, but will not be limited to:
· Order processing, liaising with our warehouse team.
· Invoicing, credit control.
· Check and record financial transactions.
· Bank reconciliations, including foreign currency.
· Liaising with suppliers.
· Accurate Data entry.
· Filing and managing business correspondence (including confidential information)
· General office administration, processes, handling customer enquiries and correspondence via email or telephone
· Preparation and completion of quarterly VAT return
· A high level of computer literacy and experience in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel.
· Proficient in Sage 50 Accountancy software.
· Attention to detail, organisational and time management skills.
· Basic understanding of accounting procedures, as well as a good command of written and spoken English.
· Strong analytical and numerical skills.
· Team player, with a friendly helpful ‘can-do’ attitude.
· Structured & organised approach to work.
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
· Meticulous attention to detail.
· A positive and outgoing personality.
- Flexible working, approx. 9:00am – 3:00pm. 30 hours per week. (negotiable)
- Monday to Friday
- Negotiable, dependent upon experience
· Ongoing training and support
· Working in a small friendly environment
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Government pension scheme
- Flexible hours
- Casual dress
- Free On-site parking
· SAGE50: 1-2 years (preferred)
Application deadline: Wednesday 31st August 2022
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org