Bully Prevention Puppet Set
EDBULLY/1Regular price £119.99
- Suitable for DEALING with BULLIES, courage, and friendship
- This set comes with two separate plays and groups of puppets to teach children about two different types of bullies
- An in-depth teachers' guide is included on the CD along with the two puppet plays
- It includes discussion ideas and activities to be used as a follow up to the puppet plays
- Written by a published, licensed school counsellor with years of experience dealing with bullying issues
Approximate size of each puppet: 42 x 42 x 13 cm
Suitable for ages: 5+
Mainland UK: Orders placed online over £90.00 inc VAT will be delivered free of charge. Orders below the value of £90.00 inc VAT will incur a £5.95 inc VAT carriage charge.
Delivery outside mainland UK: Please send your enquiry to email@example.com, or call 01661 831 080, your order will be reviewed on an individual basis, and a bespoke delivery quotes will be advised.
International delivery: Please send your order enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org, your order will be reviewed on an individual basis, and a bespoke delivery quotes will be advised.
All returns must be accompanied by a packing slip. There will be no cash refund for returned goods. All items will be inspected upon return and must be in its original packaging, and in a re-saleable condition to be eligible for credit. Goods returned by the customer without prior authorization will not be credited.
Where an item is faulty, we reserve the right to first repair or replace. If this is not possible, a credit may be issued. For further details, please contact our customer care team.